On-site social media support and coaching
Whether you’re looking to get started with social media or you want to improve an existing social presence, on-site support and coaching enables you to move forward with confidence.
Through our coaching, we help Dorset businesses and other organisations understand the benefits of social media, the options available and how others are already taking advantage of the new opportunities presented by networks such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
On-site support can help you to:
- Learn how to use a specific social media system, such as Twitter.
- Develop a social media strategy for your business.
- Identify the potential opportunities and risks of using social media.
- Achieve the confidence you need to start using social media effectively.
How much does it cost?
We want our services to be affordable to Dorset businesses and other organisations of all sizes. Indicative prices for on-site support and coaching are:
- A two-hour introduction to social media – £100
- A half-day workshop on social media for up to four people – £200
Both of these prices will be plus travel, where appropriate. We agree a specific price with you in advance of the training taking place. We do not charge VAT.
Alternatives to on-site support and coaching.
Because the needs of every business or organisation are not the same, we provide a variety of options when it comes to learning and understanding social media.
In addition to on-site support, we offer:
To find out more, why not talk to us directly? Call 07970 108191 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.